Terms & Conditions
SeatSeller is only a bus ticketing platform. It does not operate bus services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators,departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many bus operators. SeatSeller advice to customers is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
SeatSeller is responsible for
(1) Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its' network of bus operators.
(2) Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation
(3) Providing customer support and information in case of any delays /inconvenience
SeatSeller is not responsible for
(1) The bus operator's bus not departing / reaching on time
(2) The bus operator's employees being rude
(3) The bus operator's bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation
(4) The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons